SECTION 1 – INTRODUCTION
EONGOLD™ International Inc. (EONGOLD™) is an exclusive distributor of Company-formulated health and beauty products which are sold through a diligently planned marketing concept that encourages and supports Product Distributors to use and sell the products while earning in many different ways.
EONGOLD™ promotes and supports the formation of EONGOLD™ Business Center (EBC) in large demographic cities and districts in all parts of the country and abroad which enables the owners to actively promote EONGOLD™’s products through a business opportunity meeting (BOM) subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the EBC Agreement in order to make always available to all customers the sought-after Company’s products.
Independent Distributors (which include owners of EBC) must comply with all of the terms and conditions set forth in the Agreement, Contract, and Policies and Procedures. It is their responsibility to read, review, understand, adhere to, and ensure that they are aware of and operating under the most recent edition of these Policies and Procedures. Any question or clarification regarding the EONGOLD™ Policies and Procedures shall have to be reported and addressed by the Product Independent Distributors to the Administrative Manager (mail@EONGOLD™biz.com). Failure to adhere to any of the following provisions may result in Disciplinary Sanctions as set forth herein.
EONGOLD™ reserves the right to amend from time to time any provision of the Company Policies and Procedures at its discretion which shall take effect thirty days after posting.
SECTION 2 – BECOMING AN EONGOLD™ INDEPENDENT DISTRIBUTOR (EID)
2.1 MEMBERSHIP – In order to become a Product Independent Distributors, the following requirements must be met:
- At least of majority age, provided, that he/she must read and agree to the Company Policies & Procedures; must have understood the Compensation Plan;
- Must submit the original Registration Form for walk-in EONGOLD™ Independent Distributors.
- For on-line registration, no form is needed for submission. Must click the “I Agree” button to proceed with on-line registration.
2.2 ENTRY CODE
- 2.2.1 Bronze Activation Code
EONGOLD Bronze Independent Distributors must purchase EONGOLD™ Bronze Package worth $95.00 equivalent to one (1) bronze activation code which can be requested from EONGOLD™ DEPOT or authorized administrator upon payment and its verification.
- 2.2.2 Silver Activation Code
EONGOLD Silver Independent Distributors must purchase EONGOLD™ Silver Package worth $190.00 equivalent to one (1) silver activation code which can be requested from EONGOLD™ DEPOT or authorized administrator upon payment and its verification.
- 2.2.3 Gold Activation Code
EONGOLD Gold Independent Distributors must purchase EONGOLD™ Gold Package worth $380.00 equivalent to one (1) silver activation code which can be requested from EONGOLD™ DEPOT or authorized administrator upon payment and its verification.
2.3 MEMBERSHIP PAYMENT - Payment may either be directly remitted to EONGOLD™ office, deposited through EONGOLD™ bank accounts or paid through Credit Cards or PayPal Account. Payment made through bank deposit or PayPal must first be verified and confirmed by the Company administrator prior to issuance of Activation Code. EONGOLD™ International shall not be held liable for any monetary loss during the course of remittance of payments.
2.4 BENEFITS. All EONGOLD™ - Independent Distributors are not employees of EONGOLD™. All active members are entitled to the benefits stated in the Compensation Plan for Product Independent Distributors such as:
- Purchase of EONGOLD™ products at Independent Distributor’s Price;
- Participate in the Company’s commissions and bonuses;
- Refer individuals for Product Independent Distributors membership in the Company and build a down-line group and progress through the EONGOLD™ Compensation Plan;
- Retail EONGOLD™ products to earn profit from sales;
- Join in all EONGOLD™-sponsored seminars, trainings, and recognition functions upon payment of applicable charges;
- Participate in promotional programs and other incentives designed only for EONGOLD™ Product Independent Distributors;
2.5 USER NAME (EMAIL ADDRESS) and PASSWORD. - A Product Independent Distributors is responsible for his/her Username and Password which he/she used to log in to access the Company’s website. The Company shall not be held liable for lost Username and Password due to the negligence of the Product Independent Distributors.
2.6 REORDER. - Every product consists of (Redundant Binary Reward Points) for matching bonus and you can easily balance each of your legs sales.
- 2.6.1 Pairing Bonus Udjustment
A Reorder (Redundant Binary Reward Points) of EONGOLD™ Products equivalent to One Hundred Twenty Five Personal Reward Points (125RP) must be maintained after 60 days upon activation and the pairing bonus will not be udjusted. After 60 days a reorder (Redundant Binary Reward Points) of EONGOLD™ Products equivalent to One Hundred Twenty Five Personal Reward Points (125RP) must be maintained monthly and the pairing bonus will not be udjusted. System-generated emails will be sent to all Product Independent Distributors’ email addresses for notification regarding reorder.
- 2.6.2 Flushed Out
A Reorder (Redundant Binary Reward Points) of EONGOLD™ Products equivalent to One Hundred Twenty Five Personal Reward Points (125RP) must be maintained before the countdown drops to29 days and the weak side reward points will not be flushed out. The succeeding days (after 90 days) a reorder (Redundant Binary Reward Points) of EONGOLD™ Products equivalent to One Hundred Twenty Five Personal Reward Points (125RP) must be maintained for 60 days and the reward points will not be flushed out. System-generated emails will be sent to all Product Independent Distributors’ email addresses for notification regarding reorder.
2.7 INACTIVITY. - A Product Independent Distributor’s membership which remains inactive for two (6) months shall be subject for inactived from the system.
SECTION 3 – OPERATING AN EONGOLD™ DEPOT OR BUSINESS CENTER (EBC)
3.1 QUALIFICATION. Any person can apply to operate an EONGOLD™ Business Center if he/she meets the following requirements:
- At least of majority age, provided, that he/she must read and agree to the Company Policies & Procedures;
- Must have understood the Compensation Plan;
- Must be agreeable to the Memorandum of Agreement;
- Must be financially capable of meeting the initial investment capital stipulated in the Contract (Memorandum of Agreement).
3.2 LOCATION. EONGOLD™ Business Center must be located in a town, city or district of a city/province which will promote easy access of the Company’s products to end-users and Product Independent Distributors. EBC location must be in accordance with the stipulations in the Contract (Memorandum of Agreement).
3.3 EBC PAYMENT. To become an operator/owner of an EONGOLD™ Business Center or EONGOLD™, payment in full of the amount stated in the Contract must first be fulfilled. Non-fulfillment of full payment shall be deemed violation of contract and all privileges stated therein will be forfeited, unless settlement or compromise agreement has been made. A Product Independent Distributors has to settle the full payment stated in the contract in order to be recognized as an operator/owner of a EONGOLD™ Business Center otherwise, all privileges therein stated shall be deemed forfeited.
3.4 BENEFITS. All benefits for the operation of an EONGOLD™ Business Center or EONGOLD™ must be decided and offered by the Company and stated in the Contract. The operator/owner must be agreeable to the benefits prior to entering into and signing a contract. Benefits stated therein shall be forfeited should the operator/owner cannot fulfill his/her obligations as such.
3.5 REORDER. As a requirement, an operator of an EONGOLD™ Business Center or EONGOLD™ must reorder monthly based on the quantity or amount stated in the Contract. Failure to reorder shall be deemed violation of the Contract.
SECTION 4 – DOING BUSINESS AS PRODUCT INDEPENDENT DISTRIBUTORS
4.1 SUPERVISION and TRAINING. Any Product Independent Distributors who refers another must train and supervise the new Product Independent Distributors in product knowledge, effective sales techniques, the Compensation Plan, and must introduce the Company Policies and Procedures for orientation. Product Independent Distributors must monitor and supervise their down-line organization to ensure that they conduct business professionally and ethically, promote sales properly and provide quality customer service. Product Independent Distributors are required to make sure that all referred applicants are provided with or have given online access to the latest Company Policies and Procedures and Compensation Plan prior to their execution of the Product Independent Distributor’s agreement/contract.
4.2 REFERRALS. Any Product Independent Distributors can refer an applicant provided he/she has met the requirements for membership as stated in the Policies and Procedures. EONGOLD™ Product Independent Distributors may join in other multilevel marketing companies if they desire to do so. However, they are prohibited from unauthorized referral activities such as the following:
4.2.1 Directly (or through a third party) referring or enrolling EONGOLD™ Product Independent Distributors or customers for other multilevel marketing companies. This includes, but not limited to, presenting or assisting in the presentation of other multilevel marketing companies to EONGOLD™ Product Independent Distributors and customers, or explicitly or implicitly encouraging EONGOLD™ Product Independent Distributors or customer to join other business ventures. Such is a violation of this policy even if the Product Independent Distributors does not know that prospect is also an EONGOLD™ Product Independent Distributors or customer;
4.2.2 Producing EONGOLD™ literature or promotional material of any nature for another multilevel marketing company to recruit EONGOLD™ Product Independent Distributors and customers for that company;
4.2.3 Promoting, selling, or offering to sell any competing products or services to EONGOLD™ Product Independent Distributors or clients. Any dietary or food supplement or other services in the same generic category as EONGOLD™’s products is considered to be competing, regardless of components, nutritional value, price or quality;
4.2.4 Promoting or offering non-EONGOLD™ products or business plan in conjunction with the offering of EONGOLD™ products or business plan or at any EONGOLD™ meeting, launch, seminar, convention, or other EONGOLD™ functions;
4.2.5 Promoting EONGOLD™ Compensation Plan or products in conjunction with any competing business plan, opportunity, incentive, or product;
4.2.6 In case where a prospective EONGOLD™ Product Independent Distributors accompanies an existing EONGOLD™ Independent Distributors to any EONGOLD™ business opportunity meeting or function, no other EONGOLD™ Product Independent Distributors may refer the prospect to enroll in EONGOLD™ or any other multi-level marketing company for a period of fifteen (15) days unless and until the Product Independent Distributors who brought the prospect to the meeting or function advises that the prospect elected not to enroll in EONGOLD™ and that the Product Independent Distributors is no longer interested of referring the prospect to enroll in EONGOLD™, whichever comes first.
4.2.7 Any Product Independent Distributors who participates in any way in another multi-level marketing company is not eligible to have access to confidential customer information, including but not limited to the customer lists included in the genealogy.
4.3 ADHERENCE TO EONGOLD™ COMPENSATION PLAN. Product Independent Distributors must adhere to the terms of EONGOLD™ Compensation Plan as set forth in EONGOLD™ literature. They shall not offer the EONGOLD™ opportunity plan through, or in combination with, any other plan or unapproved marketing strategies. They shall not require or encourage other Product Independent Distributors or prospects to participate in EONGOLD™ in any way that deviates from the program set forth in official EONGOLD™ literature. They shall not require or encourage other current or prospective clients or Product Independent Distributors to make any purchase from, or payment to, any individual or other entity to participate in EONGOLD™ Compensation Plan, other than those purchases or payments identified as recommended or required in official EONGOLD™ literature.
4.4 ADVERTISING. In general, all Product Independent Distributors must avoid all discourteous, illegal, unethical, misleading, or immoral conduct or practices in their marketing and promotion of EONGOLD™, its products and business and compensation plan. They must adhere to all provisions of these Policies and Procedures regarding the marketing, promotion and advertisement of EONGOLD™, its products, business and compensation plan.
4.5 DOWN-LINE GENEALOGY REPORT. Down-line genealogy reports are confidential and contain proprietary business trade secrets. Product Independent Distributors are strictly allowed only to use the report for the purpose of developing their EONGOLD™ business. Where a Product Independent Distributors participates in other multi-level marketing companies, he/she is not eligible to have access to down-line genealogy report.
4.6 CORPORATIONS, PARTNERSHIPS AND TRUSTS. A corporation, partnership or trust (herein collectively referred to as Entity) may apply to be an EONGOLD™ Product Independent Distributors. A Product Independent Distributors may change its status under the same sponsor from an individual to a partnership, corporation, or trust, or from one type to another. As requirement, the Product Independent Distributors must submit the following:
- Completed Product Independent Distributors Form
- Business Name
- Business Permit
- Board Resolution/Joint Undertaking. Members of the Entity are jointly and severally liable for any indebtedness or other obligation to EONGOLD™. It is the responsibility of those individuals involved in the Entity to conform to the laws of the jurisdiction in which their Entity is formed. It is the prerogative of EONGOLD™ to approve or disapprove any submitted application.
4.7 GOOD PRACTICES. Product Independent Distributors must truthfully and fairly explain EONGOLD™, its products, Compensation Plan, and Policies and Procedures to prospective Product Independent Distributors. Good practices must be observed such as the following:
- Thorough presentation of the Company, its products, and Compensation Plan to all prospective clients and Product Independent Distributors;
- Clearly stating that income from EONGOLD™ business opportunities is based on product sales and not merely on referral of other Product Independent Distributors;
- Never stating that earnings or profits are guaranteed for individual Product Independent Distributors;
- Presenting estimates of profit which are based on practical and doable circumstances for what a Product Independent Distributors would achieve due to perseverance and hard works;
- Never stating to an individual that a progress in down-line genealogy will be built for her/him;
- Clearly representing the amount of time an average Product Independent Distributors would devote to the business to achieve the estimated profit, and the amount of expenditure that may be incurred in carrying the business;
- Never stating that any consumer, business, or government agency has approved or endorsed EONGOLD™ products or its business compensation plan;
4.8 DISPARAGEMENT. As a good example to his/her downlines, EONGOLD™ Product Independent Distributors must not disparage other EONGOLD™ PEs, EONGOLD™ products, EONGOLD™ Compensation Plan, or EONGOLD™ employees. Such act of disparagement constitutes a breach of these Policies and Procedures.
4.9 REFERRING UPLINE. As a general rule, the first Product Independent Distributors who refers and has exerted effort to a prospective Product Independent Distributors is considered to have the first claim to referral. Basic tenets of common sense and moral consideration should govern any dispute that may arise. In the event that a prospective Product Independent Distributors or any Product Independent Distributors on behalf of a prospective Product Independent Distributors submits more than one (1) Registration Form to EONGOLD™, listing a different up-line Product Independent Distributors on each, EONGOLD™ will only consider valid the first Registration Form that it receives, accepts, and processes. If there is any question concerning the referral of a Product Independent Distributors, the final decision will be made by EONGOLD™.
4.10 ONE MEMBERSHIP. A Product Independent Distributors may operate, receive compensation from, or have an ownership interest, legal or equitable, as a sole proprietorship, shareholder, trustee, or beneficiary in only one EONGOLD™ Business Center. However, notwithstanding this rule, a Product Independent Distributor’s spouse may become a Product Independent Distributors and operate a second EBC as long as the spouse’s business center is placed under/below one of the Product Independent Distributor’s down-line genealogy and not in a cross line sales organization. EONGOLD™ may be operated by any Product Independent Distributors with no limit to its number but may be subject for amendment should the need arises out of its operation.
4.11 PLACEMENT OR NAME CHANGES. Changes in the name and line of referral will not be allowed by EONGOLD™ except in the following circumstances:
- If an incorrect name or placement was made due to error by a Product Independent Distributors, a change can be made to correct such error by making a request for a change within five (5) days of enrollment. In case where an EBC owner makes such a request, he/she must also submit as attachment the written consent and photo ID of his/her down-line Product Independent Distributors along with the prescribed change fee. If at the time of the request the Product Independent Distributors has any down-line organization in place, no change will be permitted in the name and line of referral. In the event that such a change is approved, commissions and bonuses earned will be adjusted accordingly. In no case will a change be approved where a signed application has not been received by EONGOLD™;
- If a Product Independent Distributors has been fraudulently or unethically induced into joining EONGOLD™;
- If a Product Independent Distributors terminates his/her endorsement in writing, he or she may rejoin under the Product Independent Distributors of his or her choice after a period of six (6) months. Following termination of membership, he or she forfeits all rights, bonuses, and commissions under his or her line of referral. He or she may participate as a customer during the six-month period. Product Independent Distributors may not avoid compliance with this policy through the use of aliases, assumed names, corporations, business partnerships, spouse names, social security and tax identification numbers, fictitious IDs, and the likes;
- If the Product Independent Distributors has been inactive for a period of twelve (12) consecutive months, he or she may terminate his or her membership in writing and rejoin immediately under his or her chosen Product Independent Distributors.
4.12 POST-CANCELLATION SOLICITATION. A former EONGOLD™ Product Independent Distributors shall not directly, or through a third party, solicit any existing EONGOLD™ Product Independent Distributors or clients to enroll in any direct sales, network marketing, or multi-level marketing program or company for a period of six (6) months after the cancellation of an individual agreement. This provision shall survive the expiration of the Product Independent Distributor’s obligations to EONGOLD™, pursuant to the Product Independent Distributors Agreement.
4.13 HOLDING OF PAYMENTS, ENTRY CODES OR ORDERS. All Products Independent Distributors must not put on-hold all payments for entry kits, and orders they receive from other PEs or applicant Product Independent Distributors, and EONGOLD™ customers. All entry codes received from EONGOLD™ office through emails, or text messages must be directly forwarded to the payees in cases where up-line Product Independent Distributors are made to place and pay orders on their behalf. A maximum of three (3) days shall be given as grace period for all PEs to forward the payments and orders to the company, and entry codes to the paying Product Independent Distributors, and or customers.
4.14 GIVING OF USED ENTRY CODES. All EONGOLD™ Product Independent Distributors are strictly prohibited from giving used, invalid or inappropriate entry codes purposely to avoid being confronted by any paying Product Independent Distributors or customer. Such act is deemed a breach of these Policies and Procedures.
4.15 DISSOLUTION OF BUSINESS CENTER. If Product Independent Distributors wish to dissolve their jointly held business center, they must do so in such a way that the income or interests of their up-line and down-line organization is not disturbed or affected. They must consider that if the jointly owned business center is dissolved, anyone of the joint partners must operate the center but the other partners must relinquish their rights to, and interests in the business center. EONGOLD™ cannot divide a down-line organization nor can it split commission or bonus checks between the joint owners. The other joint partners who relinquish their rights to and interests in the joint business center can apply as new Product Independent Distributors. Any individual Product Independent Distributors who desires to relinquish the ownership must inform the office and settle all indebtedness and obligations to EONGOLD™ prior to proceeding with the dissolution process.
4.16 SALE, TRANSFER, OR ASSIGNMENT OF BUSINESS CENTER and. A Product Independent Distributors may not sell, transfer, or assign the business center or mobile stockiest to any person or entity without the consent and approval of EONGOLD™. To be eligible for approval, the following must be met:
- The transferring Product Independent Distributors must be in good standing and not in violation of any of the terms of the agreement/contract, these policies and procedures as determined by EONGOLD™ in its sole discretion;
- Any debt obligations the selling PE has with EONGOLD™ must first be satisfied before any transfer will be approved;
- Neither sale nor transfer is permitted to any individual that is a current Product Independent Distributors. Similarly, EONGOLD™ will not approve the transfer of ownership of business center or mobile stockiest to any individual or entity that has previously had any ownership interest in, or operated, a EONGOLD™ Business Center or a EONGOLD™ ;
- The transferring PE must notify EONGOLD™ Administration of his/her intent to transfer the business center or mobile stockiest by submitting a signed and notarized Letter of Transfer of EBC or. No changes in line of referral can result from the transfer.
4.17 SUCCESSION. In cases where a Product Independent Distributors dies or becomes incapacitated, his/her rights to down-line genealogy or organization, commissions, and bonuses, together with all PE responsibilities, will pass to his/her successor/s. Upon death or incapacitation, the successor/s must present the proof of death or incapacitation to EONGOLD™ Administration together with the proof of succession, such as an Enduring Power of Attorney or a Grant of Probate, and a properly completed Product Independent Distributors Application Form. In case the successor is already an existing EONGOLD™ Product Independent Distributors, a compromise may be consented and agreed on between EONGOLD™ and the successor.
4.18 CROSS-LINING. Cross-lining is strictly prohibited. Cross-lining refers to the registration or attempted registration of an individual or Entity that already has a current Product Independent Distributors membership on file with EONGOLD™ and is actively participating in all EONGOLD™ opportunities within a different line of referral. The use of trade names, aliases, assumed names, corporations, business partnerships, spouse names, social security and tax identification numbers, and fictitious IDs to circumvent this policy is prohibited. Anyone found in violation of this Policy shall automatically be terminated from EONGOLD™ membership. Product Independent Distributors may not demean, invalidate, or discredit other EONGOLD™ PEs in an attempt to entice another Product Independent Distributors to become part of the first Product Independent Distributor’s down-line organization.
4.19 INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS. Product Independent Distributors may sell and promote EONGOLD™ products, opportunity, and services or refer or enroll any potential Product Independent Distributors or customer in countries in which EONGOLD™ is approved for business.
4.20 REPACKAGING AND RELABELING. Product Independent Distributors are discouraged from repackaging and relabeling any EONGOLD™ products. Altering labels, information, materials, or programs on any EONGOLD™ products must not be committed by any Product Independent Distributors. Such repackaging and relabeling will violate government regulations resulting to criminal offense. Civil liability may also result when a person consuming the product suffers any type of injury as a result of the repackaging and relabeling of the product.
4.21 RIGHT OF PRIVACY. It will be necessary to provide EONGOLD™ with your personal data for purposes related to your application. Such purposes may include:
- Processing your Product Independent Distributors Application;
- Developing down-line genealogy;
- Administering Product Independent Distributor’s benefits;
- Facilitating and planning meetings and trainings;
- Developing and implementing policies, marketing plans, and strategies;
- Providing references, personal information in EONGOLD™ newsletters, promo materials, and intra-group communications;
- Complying with applicable laws and assisting government or police investigation, and other related purposes to any of the above. EONGOLD™ may provide your personal information, where permitted by the provisions of applicable laws, to the following third parties:
- Employees and officers of EONGOLD™ and its local and international associates or affiliates;
- Any contractor, supplier, agent, or vendor who provides administrative, advertising, printing, or other services to EONGOLD™ or its affiliates and associates, including but not limited to EONGOLD™’s exclusive distributors, insurers, trustees, internal and external auditors, medical directors and practitioners, actuaries, and any consultant agency appointed by EONGOLD™ or its affiliates to plan, provide, and/or administer Product Independent Distributors benefits;
- Government agency, police, or regulatory authority in the Philippines or elsewhere such as but not limited to the Bureau of Internal Revenue;
- Persons, agencies, or organizations seeking references.
4.22 INDEPENDENT STATUS. Product Independent Distributors are independent contractors and are not purchasers of a franchise or business opportunity. The agreement between EONGOLD™ and its Product Independent Distributors does not create an employer/employee relationship, partnership, agency, or joint venture between the Company and the Product Independent Distributors. All Product Independent Distributors are responsible for paying their own income and employment taxes. Each Product Independent Distributors is encouraged to establish his/her own goals, hours, and methods of sale, so long as she/he complies with applicable laws and the terms and conditions of the Product Independent Distributors Agreement.
4.23 TAXES. EONGOLD™ will withhold tax at the rate of 10% on all commission payments made to Product Independent Distributors. The tax withheld is remitted to the Bureau of Internal Revenue, and a creditable withholding tax certificate will be issued by EONGOLD™ to the Product Independent Distributors. Each Product Independent Distributors is responsible for paying taxes on any income generated as an independent Product Independent Distributors. EONGOLD™ will collect and remit Value-Added Tax on behalf of Product Independent Distributors and Customers based on the purchase price at applicable VAT rate. Product Independent Distributors who sell EONGOLD™ products on their own right are required to register for Value-Added Tax if their annual gross sales or receipts exceeds One Million Five Hundred Thousand Pesos as per Bureau of Internal Revenue requirements. Product Independent Distributors who are not registered for VAT are required to remit a 3% tax as Percentage Tax to the BIR on EONGOLD™ product sales. For commission payments, VAT-registered Product Independent Distributors are required to submit VAT invoices to EONGOLD™ upon receipt of commissions to receive reimbursement of VAT for their commissions earned. The VAT-registered Product Independent Distributors is required to remit the VAT on its commission income net of VAT on purchases from EONGOLD™ to the Bureau of Internal Revenue.
4.24 TERRITORIAL EXCLUSIVITY. There are no exclusive territories for marketing EONGOLD™ products or services, nor shall any Product Independent Distributors imply or state that he/she has an exclusive territory to market EONGOLD™ products or services. Only Product Independent Distributors who owns an EONGOLD™ Business Center has the exclusive territorial claim for referral purposes based on the EBC Agreement/Contract.
4.25 POLICY VIOLATION. Product Independent Distributors found to be in violation of any of these Policies and Procedures must be reported to the Administrative Department. A written notice will be sent to the subject Product Independent Distributors for investigation and compliance.
SECTION 5 – PRODUCT PROMOTION, MARKETING and ADVERTISING
5.1 BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY MEETING. A Business Opportunity Meeting (BOM) must only be conducted upon approval of the Request Form for BOM submitted by any Product Independent Distributors. A request for BOM which does not meet the requirements for approval can be granted by the Company provided that all expenses (transportation and food allowances, hotel accommodation, daily stipend of speakers, consultancy fees, and other related expenses) must be shouldered by the requesting Product Independent Distributors, EBC owner.
5.2 PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS. As a policy, all Product Independent Distributors and EBC owners desiring to create, design, develop or produce Promotional Materials for marketing must submit a copy of the proposed materials for review, correction, and approval before they can promote their network and EONGOLD™ products. Approved materials will be notified and sent to concern Independent Distributors for use in promotion and marketing. Unapproved promo materials which are in circulation and found to be deceptive, misleading, illegal and immoral will be dealt with accordingly, and appropriate action will be taken against the responsible person/s. Promotional Materials shall include, but not limited to, brochures, pamphlets, flyers, posters, postcards, invitation letters, classified ads, recruitment and training information, voice mail recordings, emails and internet sites promoting EONGOLD™ company and products, and other related materials.
5.3 MEDIA PROMOTION. Radio, TV and Print media promotions are allowed upon review and approval of the proposed promo materials. Securing the necessary permit from government regulatory body shall be considered prior to proceeding with the airing and publication of the same.
5.4 COMPANY LOGO, TRADEMARKS and COPYRIGHTS. All Product Independent Distributors and EBC owners are prohibited from using EONGOLD™ logo, trade name and trademark to promote their independent business unless prior permission or approval from the Company is secured.
5.5 USE OF EID/EBC/ OWNER’S NAMES, IMAGE, and LIKENESS. Product Independent Distributors and owners of EONGOLD™ Business Centers or consent to the use of their names, testimonials or other statements about EONGOLD™, its products or opportunity (recorded or printed, including paraphrases, translations, and electronic reproductions of the same), and image or likeness (produced or recorded in digital, electronic, photographic, video or other media) in advertising, promotion, and publication of EONGOLD™ business opportunity or any Company-sponsored or related events.
5.6 CLAIMS and REPRESENTATIONS. Product Independent Distributors shall not claim that EONGOLD™ products have therapeutic or curative effects except those found in official EONGOLD™ literature. Particularly prohibited are claims that are violative of the FDA regulations which are intended only for pharmaceutical products such as cure, treatment, diagnosis, mitigation and prevention of diseases. Income projection and claims, or disclosure of EONGOLD™ income (including the showing of checks, bank statements or copies of both) shall not be made when presenting or discussing the Company business opportunity and compensation plan, except as set forth in official Company literature.
5.7 COMMERCIAL OUTLETS. Product Independent Distributors may display and retail EONGOLD™ products in business or commercial outlets where services are offered as primary source of revenue and products as secondary. Such establishments may include, but not limited to, beauty shops, wellness centers and health spas, physicians’ clinics, massage houses, and the likes.
SECTION 6 – COMMISSIONS and BONUSES
6.1 COMMISSION and BONUS PERIOD. EONGOLD™ pays daily commissions and bonuses based on requests received from Product Independent Distributors through online transactions. EONGOLD™ BUSINESS CENTER owners are allowed to automatically deduct their commissions/earnings from every entry, individual order and reorder.
6.2 MODE and CLAIMING OF PAYMENT. Payment is either through BDO/BPI Cash Card issued by the bank through enrollment at EONGOLD™ office or through Check issuance which is claimed personally at EONGOLD™ office. Check is strictly named and paid to the Product Independent Distributors registered at EONGOLD™ system. However, for distant areas where accessibility to EONGOLD™ office is a problem, arrangement may be made through email, text message or personal call regarding the claiming of check payment. Up-line Product Independent Distributors cannot claim check payment paid to his/her down-line organization members without proper documents presented and attached to the Letter of Authority. Such documents maybe one of the following valid IDs:
- 6.2.1 Driver’s License
- 6.2.2 Professional Regulation Commission Card
- 6.2.3 SSS or GSIS Card
- 6.2.4 NBI Clearance
- 6.2.5 Company ID with Picture
- 6.2.6 Voter’s Identification Card
6.3 ADJUSTMENT OF COMMISSIONS and BONUSES. EONGOLD™ reserves the right to adjust commissions and/or bonuses if discrepancies are found. Product Independent Distributors must report any error or discrepancy to EONGOLD™ within fifteen (15) days from the date of the commission and bonus payment. Since Product Independent Distributors are earning commissions and bonuses based on product sales to consumers, EONGOLD™ will adjust commissions and bonuses earned from any sale when consumer returns the product and requests for a refund. EONGOLD™ will deduct the same amount from the up-line Product Independent Distributors to whom the product has attributed sales volume within the week after the refund is given.
6.4 RIGHTS to COMMISSIONS and BONUSES. Only active and registered Product Independent Distributors shall have the right to commissions and bonuses as stipulated in the Policies and Procedures.
6.5 UNCLAIMED PAY-OUTS. Product Independent Distributors who have not claimed payment within the next six (6) months from its issuance shall be notified through a written notice to the last known address available on the database. After three notices had been sent and no response is made on the part of the Product Independent Distributors, EONGOLD™ shall forfeit said pay-out in favor of the Company.
6.6 PROXY CLAIMANT. If the Product Independent Distributors dies, the commissions and bonuses he/she earned will be inherited by the Product Independent Distributor’s nominated successor in interest. The nominated successor must present to the Company a copy of the Product Independent Distributor’s Death Certificate and execute a new EONGOLD™ membership Application and Agreement Form with the Company. After which, the successor will be entitled to the commissions and bonuses of the Product Independent Distributors.
SECTION 7 – PRODUCT SALES, ORDERS and RETURNS
7.1. SALES. A Product Independent Distributors must meet the sales requirement and other responsibilities set forth in these Policies and Procedures in order to be eligible for commissions and bonuses. A monthly maintenance of One Thousand Business Volume (1000BV) must be purchased as reorder to be eligible for the Amazing Matching Bonus (Binary System). All Product Independent Distributors must follow the Company’s suggested retail price. Anyone found to be selling the Company’s products at prices lower than the suggested retail price shall be held in violation of these Policies and Procedures and shall automatically be terminated from EONGOLD™ membership.
7.2. PAYMENT DEPOSIT. Product Independent Distributors are not allowed to receive payment in advance for EONGOLD™ products unless prior consent from EONGOLD™ office is secured and authority has been granted to accept payment on behalf of the Company.
7.3. SALES ORDER and PAYMENT. Ordering of EONGOLD™ products may be done by going directly to the head office or through phone calls, emails, text messaging, mail, or fax. Payment of the equivalent amount may be made either through the cashier or bank deposit, credit card, or PAYPAL account and will be subject to verification in such cases. Only after verification of payment shall the activation code be issued and delivery of the products be made.
7.4. PRODUCT COMPLAINT. Product Independent Distributors must report any complaint against EONGOLD™ products directly to the office. A Product Complaint Form must be filled up completely so that proper and appropriate actions will be taken immediately and decision will be arrived at whether the product’s quality has been jeopardized as a result of negligence on the part of the Company, the Product Independent Distributors, or the end user.
7.5. PRODUCT RETURN. Any product that has been found to be defective or has any damage must be returned immediately to EONGOLD™ office for replacement.
7.6. PRODUCT SHIPMENT. EONGOLD™ will deliver paid products through JRS, LBC or other trusted cargo forwarders chosen by the Company to the address specified by the Product Independent Distributors. Extra cost for the freight will be shouldered by the Product Independent Distributors if did not comply to the minimum order. Risk of loss and damage of the products passes to the Product Independent Distributors once the products have been delivered to and received by the cargo forwarder.
SECTION 8 – COMPLAINTS and RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES
8.1. COMPLAINTS BETWEEN PRODUCT INDEPENDENT DISTRIBUTORS. Should any Product Independent Distributors has a complaint against another regarding the practice of their business with EONGOLD™ which cannot be resolved between them, the complaining Product Independent Distributors must report the problem to the Administrative Manager for the resolution of the issue. A review of the complaint will be conducted on the alleged improper business conduct, the place and date the business impropriety took place, and the person involved who has the personal knowledge of the said improper act.
8.2. COMPLAINTS AGAINST EONGOLD™. Complaints by any Product Independent Distributors against EONGOLD™ must be properly raised and brought to the attention of the Administrative Manager for resolution. Should any legal action be taken against the Company, the jurisdiction and venues for all disputes, claims and actions related to the Agreement between the parties hereto shall be in Pasig City, Metro Manila. By signing the Product Independent Distributors Application Form, all Product Independent Distributors consent to jurisdiction of all legal disputes, claims and action in Pasig City.
8.3. REVIEW OF COMPLAINT. EONGOLD™ will review the received complaint subject for investigation. Applicable policies and procedures on how to resolve disputes shall be reviewed to render a decision on the subject complaint. EONGOLD™ may, at its own discretion, place the Product Independent Distributors on hold while the investigation is on-going. Should the investigation result shows that the Product Independent Distributors on hold is not in violation of the Agreement or any provisions of the Policies and Procedures, EONGOLD™ will promptly release the commissions and bonuses generated during the time the Product Independent Distributors was placed on hold.
8.4. DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS. Commission of any violations of the terms and conditions of the Product Independent Distributor’s Agreement, and these Policies and Procedures, or any fraudulent, illicit, deceptive, or improper business conduct by a Product Independent Distributors is sufficient ground for the following sanctions at the sole discretion of EONGOLD™:
- 8.4.1. Written notice and/or verbal warning, specifying the applicable provision/s of these Policies and Procedures, and Agreement and advising the Product Independent Distributors that a continuous breach will result in further disciplinary actions;
- 8.4.2. Probationary status of the Product Independent Distributors which may require remedial action on his/her part and a follow-up by EONGOLD™ to ensure compliance with the provisions;
- 8.4.3. Disqualification to any award or recognition and restriction to participate in EONGOLD™-sponsored events or meetings for a duration of time until the Product Independent Distributors satisfies certain conditions imposed by the Company;
- 8.4.4. Cancellation or suspension of certain privileges of the Product Independent Distributors which may include product order, participation in referral bonus for EBC or , and progressing in compensation plan for a specified period of time until the Product Independent Distributors satisfies certain conditions imposed by the Company;
- 8.4.5. Withholding commissions and bonuses for a specified period of time until the Product Independent Distributors satisfies certain conditions imposed by the Company;
- 8.4.6. Imposition of fines in proportion to actual damages incurred by EONGOLD™ and as permitted by law;
- 8.4.7. Termination of the Product Independent Distributor’s registration in the EONGOLD™ system.
SECTION 9 – REFUND AND EXCHANGE POLICY
9.1. CHANGED MIND. All purchased of services and gems ads credit are sold “as is”. You assume the responsibility for your purchased, and no refunds will be issued. However, you can request a refund for items or goods, if activation codes must not encoded and items must be returned within 7 days of purchase with the original receipt or other proof of purchase; you may contact us within 7 days from the purchase date if you wish to exchange your purchase for a product goods of equal or lesser value.
- 9.1.1. All purchased of services and gems ads credit are sold “as is”. You assume the responsibility for your purchase, and no refunds will be issued.
- 9.1.2. If you request a refund for purchased items or goods, activation codes must not encoded and items must be returned within 7 days of purchase with the original receipt or other proof of purchase; you may contact us within 7 days from the purchase date if you wish to exchange your purchase for a product goods of equal or lesser value. If you choose to exchange you purchase for an item of lesser value, there will be no refund for the difference in price; the purchase price (excluding delivery charges for online) will be refunded to you using the original payment method once we have received the returned item back and confirmed that it meets our terms and conditions. You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us including any currency conversion costs;
- 9.1.3. EONGOLD will refund a shopping wallet, upon request via email@example.com, issue a refund for shopping wallet is requested within 24 hours of cash in. Even if you fall outside of the refund rules we've described, you can submit a request letter and we'll take a look at it. Shopping Wallet cash in made significantly outside of the 24 hours refund window are not eligible for a refund request, you can only use it for puchasing items or goods. You assume the responsibility for your cash in, and no refunds will be issued.
- 9.1.4. When a refund request is approved within 24 hours of the cash in, the original transaction is cancelled and the 5% processing fee is charged on top of amount to refund made through your account. In this case, you will not see a credit on your account's shopping wallet. This process can take up to 5 to 10 days.
- 9.1.5. You must provide your name, email, contact number and address;
SECTION 10 – CANCELLATION OF MEMBERSHIP POLICIES
10.1. VOLUNTARY. If for anytime and whatever reason a Product Independent Distributors opts to cancel voluntarily his/her endorsement registration with EONGOLD™, he/she must provide the Company with a written notice indicating his/her intent to discontinue his/her EONGOLD™ membership. The written notice must include the Product Independent Distributor’s printed name, address, signature, and valid identification card with picture.
10.2. EONGOLD™-INITIATED. A Product Independent Distributors who commits violation of the Agreement and any provision of these Policies and Procedures constitutes a material breach of the Agreement and Policies and Procedures and may result in any of the disciplinary actions herein stated, including cancellation of his/her membership registration at the discretion of EONGOLD™. A Product Independent Distributors whose membership registration is cancelled shall receive only the commissions and bonuses for the last day prior to its termination. A notice will be sent to the last address on record of the Product Independent Distributors via certified mail. The effectivity of its cancellation will commence on the date the notice is mailed or when the Product Independent Distributors receives the actual notice of cancellation, whichever comes first. The Product Independent Distributors may appeal the termination of his/her membership registration through a written request within two (2) weeks from the date of the notice. If within such period EONGOLD™ does not receive any request from the subject Product Independent Distributors, the cancellation is deemed final. An appeal will be reviewed by EONGOLD™ upon submission of a written request with supporting documents and the Product Independent Distributors will be notified of the final decision.
SECTION 11 – DEFINITION OF TERMS
11.1. Activation Code – a combination of letters and numbers generated electronically by the system issued to all Product Independent Distributors for the activation of their membership registration.
11.2. Agreement – refers to either EONGOLD™ Product Independent Distributors Application Form or Contract for EBC and.
11.3. Business Opportunity Meeting – a seminar intended to introduce the Company’s business compensation plan, services and products.
11.4. Cancellation – action taken for the termination of one’s membership registration with EONGOLD™ either voluntary or Company-initiated.
11.5. Client – means a person who personally consumes and promotes to others for personal use any EONGOLD™ product.
11.6. Company – shall refer to EONGOLD™ INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION.
11.7. Cross-Lining – the registration or attempted registration of an individual or Entity that already has a current Product Independent Distributors registration on file with EONGOLD™ and is actively participating in all EONGOLD™ opportunities within a different line of referral.
11.8. Disciplinary Sanctions – disciplinary actions imposed on erring Product Independent Distributors for the purpose of disciplining and guiding them to become good Independent Distributors of EONGOLD™ products and services.
11.9. Down-line Genealogy or Organization – consists of all the Product
Independent Distributors under one’s down-line group.
11.10. Entity – a partnership, corporation or trust which either enrolls as a Product Independent Distributors, owns an EONGOLD™ Business Center or an EONGOLD™.
11.11. Official EONGOLD™ Literature/Material – refers to all written, audio or video materials developed and published by EONGOLD™.
11.12. Product Independent Distributors – means any person who registered and paid for the membership and promotes EONGOLD™ products to valued clients and consuming public. The term also refers to a person or entity which owns an EONGOLD™ Business Center and an EONGOLD™.
11.13. EONGOLD™ Business Center – an exclusive distributor of EONGOLD™ products and services in a designated city or district within a city or a province chosen by the owner.
11.14. EONGOLD™ Business Center Owners – are independent EONGOLD™ Product Independent Distributors whose purpose is to build a sales organization within their respective demographic locations to promote the sale and use of EONGOLD™ products to the consuming public.